Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Post every day? Ha!

I had such high hopes to write a new post at least every other day. And now? Yeah, its been a week since my last post. I can blame some of it on the fact that I've been extrememly busy. But mostly? I kinda forget I have a blog! Ha!

So yeah. Work. Crazy. Its driving me insane. Basically I'm working in a field that's completely opposite of my natural aptitudes. And so its very exhausting! I've worked here for about a year and a half, and I'm just done! Plus, I'm working on my thesis, so after a long day at work, I have to come home and concetrate on researching. Its just too much.

So I'm looking for a new job. I always thought I didn't have to worry about being in this line of work because I was going to have a baby soon and it didn't matter because I want to be a stay at home mom. But... we all know how that turned out. I'm still trying to have high hopes for this clomid round. But you never know.

I think it'll take me several months to find a new job. I want to find something else in Higher Education (which always takes forever to get highered) or I want to go back into teaching. And since its already March... well, I'd have to wait until next year. And no one has their expected positions posted yet. It usually happens more around the end of March, beginning of April, so I guess I could just be patient! haha. :) If I went back into teaching, I'd hope to get a Pre-K or K placement because I just LOVE that age group. 4 and 5 year olds are just so much fun! They are always exploring. But anyway. In the meantime, I'm working on my resume, and trying to contact people to use as references. I'm terrible at keeping up with people's new phone numbers!

So I'm now CD 10. I took clomid CD 5-9. I didn't have many adverse side effects, so that was good. I had a couple of hot flashes and a headache or two. Oh, and the first day I was kinda dizzy, but that went away. I go in on March 10, 17, & 24 to do blood work and make sure everything is okay. So I'm (kinda) looking forward to seeing what's going on! I SO hope I ovulate.

My husband had to have a seman analysis. Turned out to be "average". Not sure exactly what it means, because we didn't get all the numbers. We're going to see what this cycles has in store for us and then make some decisions.

I guess that's about it right now. Just looking for a job and trying to hang in there at my current job. blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home